e2 Environments Engineered™ (e2) is taking a stand to design, supply and develop people-centric buildings guided by The e2 standard™.
Better Business. Better Buildings. Better People.
e2 covers the building supply chain from materials and manufacturing through to project design and delivery.
e2 is not just another Australian owned and operated company.
It's passionate about using Australian materials, bringing back manufacturing to support local economies and integrating with other Australian-made building systems.
Partnering with industry leading experts and companies that are determined to support Australian industries and simply do better, e2 has established three main divison that target key stages of a built environments supply chain.
"Our mission is to engineer safe, comfortable and healthy environments for everyone to live, work, learn and play." David Morehouse, Managing and Technical Director at e2.
Better Australian Manufacturing.
The materials and manufacturing division providing better building materials and services.
- Materials Research and Development
- Manufacturing-as-a-Service (MaaS)
- Hydro-Dip Printing
Better Building Systems.
The r&d, design and supply division supplying better building systems.
- Australian-made Timber, Aluminium and Steel Facades
- Rapid-Construction Building Structures
- Energy Capture and Generation
Better Built Environemnts.
A project design, management and development division delivering better buildings.
- Residential, Commercial, Recreational
- Low Environmental Impact
- High Energy Efficiency
- Built environments can significantly impact occupants physical and physiological well-being.
- Poor indoor air quality increases the risk of respiratory disease in children and adults by 50%.
- Nearly 15% of people are vitamin D deficient due to lack of sunlight, causing fatigue and poor mood.
- A study found a 101% increase in cognitive scores for workers in green, well-ventilated offices.
- Preventative health costs far exceed the costs of using better systems to create healthy buildings.
The e2 Standard™
Built environments, built better.
- Purpose engineered systems that outperform code.
- Sustainable and energy-efficient with local materials.
- Integrated monitoring and automation technologies.
- Design, Manufacture, Integrate (DMI) methodology.
- Rapid construction and mass customisation.
Businesses can do better, by doing better.
- Save time, deliver more and increase ROI.
- Supporting Australian industries with localised supply chains.
- Less dependant on overseas imports.
- Improving quality control and logistics efficiencies.
People do better, when they feel better.
- Comfortable and healthy Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Increased physical and mental wellbeing & improved productivity.
- Reduced costs associated with preventative health issues.
- People-centric built environments to live, work, learn and play in.