Passionate, like-minded people coming together to do better.
Our team and supply partners have expert knowledge, decades of experience delivering quality projects across Australia and most importantly are passionate about doing things better to provide better outcomes.
Established by a team that shared the same frustration of the industry's slow adoption of better standards, unnecessary premiums applied to high-performance building systems and the reliance on imports over supporting local manufacturing.
Initially starting with the Systems division to design and supply better building systems, Manufacture and Develop divisions have rapidly evolved due to the shared values of our partners and the enthusiasm to be part of the same mission to engineer safe, comfortable and healthy built environments for everyone to live, work, learn and play.
The main office and facilities are currently based in Victoria, however, our national expansion plan is not to establish large central facilities, it is to establish a large network of smaller existing businesses to hyper-localise our supply chain, supporting Australian industry and improving product delivery for our projects.
If you want to do your part to support Australia, provide better people-centric built environments while staying competitive with your tender, then make sure to get in touch to see how e2 can support your company or next project.
The e2 Standard™
Built environments, built better.
- Purpose engineered systems that outperform code.
- Sustainable and energy-efficient with local materials.
- Integrated monitoring and automation technologies.
- Design, Manufacture, Integrate (DMI) methodology.
- Rapid construction and mass customisation.
Businesses can do better, by doing better.
- Save time, deliver more and increase ROI.
- Supporting Australian industries with localised supply chains.
- Less dependant on overseas imports.
- Improving quality control and logistics efficiencies.
People do better, when they feel better.
- Comfortable and healthy Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Increased physical and mental wellbeing & improved productivity.
- Reduced costs associated with preventative health issues.
- People-centric built environments to live, work, learn and play in.
Benefits of Healthy Built Environments:
- Built environments can significantly impact occupants physical and physiological well-being.
- Poor indoor air quality increases the risk of respiratory disease in children and adults by 50%.
- Nearly 15% of people are vitamin D deficient due to lack of sunlight, causing fatigue and poor mood.
- A study found a 101% increase in cognitive scores for workers in green, well-ventilated offices.
- Preventative health costs far exceed the costs of using better systems to create healthy buildings.