An innovative printing process to achieve endless finishes of any water resistant parts and products used in the building industry.
Hydro dipping, also known as water transfer printing is a method of applying a printed graphic (hydrographic) or paint (hydropaint) to almost and three-dimensional surfaces.
Commonly used in the automotive industry and on consumer goods, e2 are specialists in dipping building supplies such as:
- Window and Doors frames, tracks handles
- Bathroom sinks, toilets, and taps
- Benches, splash backs and wall panels
- Metal and Wood
- Plastic and Rubber
- Stone and Ceramic
- Graphics include images, textures and material looks like marble
- Paints include metallics, pearls and solids
- Applicable to any hard surface that is water resistant
- Unlimited films and paints available
- UV resistant and durable to all environments
- High-resolution image transfer and colour accuracy
- Colour and texture matching to existing or desired finish